View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:12 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Homosexuality Ethically Accepted?

I'll pop into this!

In my opinion, homosexuality won't be accepted for a while, mainly because of the Christian beliefs. This religion won't be going out of style anytime soon. Mexico has has accepted gay marriage, so the US is currently far behind the other countries in positive progress.

It's like racism in the US almost 200 years ago. It's over for the most part, but there are still some hick racists out there. You'll never get everyone to accept it. Most certainly not ethically. I honestly don't care if gays get married. It's none of my business. They can if they want to, why not? What do you care? It doesn't affect you at all! That's my reasoning. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky
No, not specific races are specified. The Bible, however, supports slavery and racism.
And those hick racists are usually Christians. They go by the belief of the Bible, which does support slavery and racism. Along with straight marriage only. My opinion on that quote is it is absolutely true.