View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:06 PM
SrEBak Offline

Default Re: Aladdin and the King of Thieves (Pokemon Style)

The duo entered the main entrance of a cavern after that and went in deeper and deeper until they finally laid eyes upon the amazing interior. The inside was breathtaking, plain and simple.

Cassim: Amazing

Suddenly, Cassim looked up and saw something hovering above them.

Cassim: (Points upwards) there!

Ash looked up as well and when he did, he saw what Cassim saw; a large Golden Hand shaped statue floating in mid-air. That was all the more breathtaking for the young Pallet Towner.

However, before that moment could sink in, the entire cavern started to shake as the loud bellowing of Lapras can be heard in the background. Ash and Cassim lose their balance for a moment, but Ash didn’t seem very concerned by it.

Ash: Heh, feels like Persian got carried away

Cassim, on the other hand, seemed very concerned by this, as he then said…

Cassim: No, it’s the Vanishing Isle, the Lapras is diving; we must climb higher

Ash then noticed the water rushing into the cavern and followed his father as he climbed further up. More water started to pour in from all sides and Cassim and Ash were just barely keeping ahead of it.

Meanwhile, on the outside, Sa’Luk was starting to come-to, thanks to the water flooding the ground. And once he did, he looked into the cavern’s main entrance and heard the voice of Cassim as he said…

Cassim: (From within the Cavern) Almost there! Don’t you see, Ash? We were meant to do this together! Come on!

This made Sa’Luk smile as he entered the cavern himself.

Meanwhile, on the inside, Ash and Cassim finally make it to a ledge that is at the same level as the floating gold hand. There they see that in the palm of said Golden hand is a plain looking statue that displays the Hand of Midas as its own hand. This, coupled with the amazing view that came with being at such I high level, was all very humbling for old man and his son. Cassim even shed a tear of joy as he said…

Cassim: A pity I didn’t find this place years ago. (Looks like he is getting ready to make a jump) this would be much easier, if I were much younger.

But before Cassim could make his intended jump, Ash beats him to it by making the leap himself.

Cassim: Ash!

No surprise though, Ash makes it, but just barely, he even nearly falls off for a second. But, regardless, he still manages to climb up on top of the hand and make it to the statue.

Ash: (To Cassim) see, it pays to have junior partner!

Cassim: Be careful, don’t touch the Golden hand!

Ash heard him, but Cassim was still nervous as he reached for the Hand of Midas. Fortunately though, nothing went wrong and Ash was soon holding the Hand of Midas by its handle. Cassim’s worries were finally put to rest and Ash was able to admire the golden hand’s raw splendor.

That’s when he looked towards Cassim and said…

Ash: Heads up

…before tossing the Hand of Midas Cassim’s way

Cassim looked at his hand for a brief moment, but then he looked back up at the falling Hand of Midas and caught with his cloak. The cloak started to glow for a minute, then it quickly transformed into a golden threaded cape. Ash was left in awe by this, but Cassim just cackled with joy as he admired his new, golden thread cloak.

Cassim: (Holding it up) The Hand of Midas!

It was then that Cassim set the tip of the Hand of Midas down on the floor beneath him and started a chain reaction that turned the entire inside of the cavern into solid gold. Even the water itself became gold colored.

Ash was amazed by what his father just did, and Cassim was looking particularly proud of it himself. However, this happy moment is cut short when more water started to pour in.

Cassim: Time to go, Ash!

But before Ash could jump back, Sa’Luk leapt onto the Golden hand and made Ash lose his balance.

Sa’Luk: (Showing off his claws) nobody’s going anywhere! (To Cassim) give the Hand of Midas to me, Cassim, or your son dies!

Cassim: Sa’Luk, your battle is with me!

Ash: (Facing Sa’Luk) don’t worry, Dad, I can take him alone.

Cassim: (Softly) but you’re not alone, (looks at the Hand of Midas) not anymore.

Suddenly, Ash and Sa’Luk are both caught off guard by Cassim yelling…

Cassim: You want the Hand of Midas, Sa’Luk? Take it!

And with that, Cassim throws the Hand of Midas towards Sa’Luk and he catches it by the Golden Hand.

Sa’Luk: (Waving the Hand of Midas in the air triumphantly) The Hand of Midas is mine (chuckles)! And also, the life of your brat (shows off his claws)

Cassim just glared at Sa’Luk at that point and this made Sa’Luk glare back at him. Ash was also staring a Sa’Luk, but his look was more like one of shock than one of anger.

Sa’Luk finally had enough of all this looking so he turned to look at Ash and said…

Sa’Luk: What are you staring at?

Suddenly, Ash and Cassim’s stares made perfect sense when Sa’Luk looked at the Hand of Midas and saw it glowing. First it spread all over his hands, then up to his shoulders, and then, after Sa’Luk yelled…

Sa’Luk: No… No… No! Ah! Aaaaaahh!

…the muscular thief that had caused Cassim and Ash so much grief had been transformed into a solid gold statue

The very sight of this made Ash wince; for this was a truly tragic way to go. And it didn’t get any better when Sa’Luk’s statue fell off the floating Golden hand and sank to the bottom of the now water flooded cavern.