Gym applying for:
Aurora City Gym
Pokemon using (max 8):
Gligar,Gabite, Marstomp, Quagsire, Archen, Scyther, Gyarados, Golbat
Custom Gym Rules:
- The Gym Battle will be a 3 v 3 Single Battle.
- You can only have 3 pokemon on your team.
- All Pokemon must be level 25 to participate.
- The Gym Leader may only use his Gym TM on his Pokemon.
- No status moves can be used; the only moves that can be used are special or physical moves.
- The evasion, OHKO and species clauses must be adhered to.
[*]You may only use 1 ice type pokemon.[*]No Weather Teams. Including the use, of Rain Dance and Sunny Day.
The Aurora City Gym was founded 80 years ago by a trainer named Duke Savage. A government man, Savage build the gym originally for the sole purpose of scaring off bootleggers by using means of intimidation. At that time, there were 15 Gym Leaders patrolling the streets. The bootleg patrol would protect the city for many years, until the great prohibition ended. 70 years later, the worn out building found itself moments away from being torn to the ground. A very young researcher and relative of Savage stepped forward and fought to the keep the gym open as a land mark. In a trail that captured the public heart, the gym was awarded to young man. J.C vowing to restore the gym to its original glory fixed the building up. J.C would take over as the gym leader, using the same 8 pokemon his great grandfather had used.
Im requesting that I can have no ice team pokemon, but if thats not okay I will change it. Were the four gyms with double weaknesses picked like that for a reason.