View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“She and Kiseki would probably have the most entertaining reactions.” Aiden said with a smile as the group laughed. The happy mood quickly died down however when they realized Kiseki was no where to be found.

“Where is Kiseki?” Ichiru asked, speaking everyone's thoughts.

“He was right behind us on the way here…” Aiden responded, meeting Ichiru’s gaze. “Maybe he decided to stay behind with Caroline?”

“He would have said something.” Ichiru said as he rose from the couch.

“Don’t get worked up over it, he may just be loitering around outside or something.” Aiden tried to calm Ichiru down, though it didn't work, Ichiru walking towards the door.

“I’m going to check.” Ichiru said, leaving the house. There was silence for a few moments, Aiden standing up and walking towards the door as well.

“I’m going with him.” With that, he left the house, Kotomi hurrying for the door and leaving as well as she followed Aiden.

"What do we do now?" Diana asked as she looked to the remaining group.

"We wait for our friends to come back." Damon responded.

“Kiseki?” At the high school Kotomi heard Ichiru speak, seeing Kiseki on his knees next to Caroline's car. Kotomi saw the blood coming from Kiseki's nose instantly, a concerned expression quickly making itself known. “What happened? Are you okay?” They looked at the dart in Kiseki’s hand. “Is that a Vervain dart?”

“Yeah.” Kiseki rose to his feet with difficulty, supporting himself on Caroline’s car. “Something happened to Caroline.”

“What?”

“I heard a gunshot while we were on the way home, so I came back here. I found this dart on the ground, and when I touched it, I saw a vision of a guy in a black mask attacking Caroline. He shot her with this dart first and then again with a gun when she tried to attack him.” Kiseki responded. “I tried tracking her down, but I can’t get past the street outside the parking lot.” He looked back up to the small group. “We have to find her. There’s no telling what he could be doing to her.”

“We will.” Ichiru said as Kiseki wiped the blood away from his nose. “For now you need to get back to the house and rest. You used too much power trying to find Caroline.”

“But--”

“You won’t be any good to the search if you pass out in the middle of it.” Ichiru spoke more firmly as he helped Kiseki away from the car, Kotomi quickly supporting Kiseki on the other side.“We’ll see if Bonnie can find anything while you rest. Now come on.” With that, the group returned to the house. After explaining the situation to the group, Ashley quickly called Bonnie, who rushed to the house while Jeremy stayed behind to take care of April.

"A simple locating spell should work." Bonnie reassured everyone as she laid out everything she needed on the kitchen table, simply a map and Caroline's hair brush.

"Don't you need some of her blood though?" Diana asked.

"Not for this spell." Bonnie shook her head, taking a few stray strands of Caroline's hair from the brush and placing it on the middle of the map. Bonnie closed her eyes and concentrated, though a few moments later a troubled expression was on her face.

"What's wrong?" Isobel asked.

"It's not working for some reason... it's like another Witch or Warlock is blocking me." Bonnie responded, looking over to Diana. "The two of us working together might make the spell stronger."

"Let's try." Diana nodded. Bonnie still didn't know that Diana was pregnant, though no one said anything as both Diana and Bonnie worked on the spell, knowing that no harm would be done from the spell. "It's still not working." Diana growled in frustration after a few moments.

"We're going to have to search by foot then." Lexi said.

"We'll each go in groups of two then." Stefan said. "Ashley should stay here with the children along with Diana and Bonnie since the rest of us can use our speed. The groups will be Lexi and I, Damon and Isobel, Meredith and Elijah, Kevin and Kol, Kotomi and Aiden and then Ichiru and Kiseki. Does that sound good with everyone?"

"Yeah." Ashley nodded as she looked at everyone else. "Everyone stay in contact through telepathy and be careful." The group nodded, leaving the house in different directions in town.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked weakly from all of the Vervain in her system. "How did you find me?"

"I moved back to Fells Church around three months ago." Caroline's father, Bill Forbes, responded. "A month after I moved here I saw you for the first time with your friends. I simply thought you were just another girl who looked like my teenaged daughter, since you're supposed to be an adult now, but when I heard your friends say your name I was shocked. After carefully watching you, as well as Ashley since I saw her too, I figured out that you and her were really Vampires." Bill responded, the Forbes' family being one of the founding families of Fells Church and knew all about the Supernatural world. Bill was only the age of fifty-four, him and Caroline's mother having Caroline at an young age.

"So you're going to kill me then." Caroline said as a tear ran down her face.

"No, I'm not." Bill shook his head. "I'm going to fix you." Caroline looked at her father in confusion, not understanding what he meant. The ventilation in the walls then began to produce a vapor which quickly filled the room, bringing Caroline to gasp for air.

"Where did you take me?" Caroline forced out in between coughs.

"Your ancestors built this place, along with a Witch and casted a spell on it. People figured it was an underground prison, but our family had something else in mind. Vervain in the ventilation system to keep their subject weak, a reinforced steel containment chair, and that." Bill looked up to the ceiling above Caroline's head, bringing her to look up too where she saw some kind of small door which could be opened from the outside by a chain which could be pulled from the inside of the room, though Caroline didn't see the chain as she looked back over to her father.

"This is crazy. Please just let me go daddy." Caroline begged, bringing him to kneel down in front of her.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." Bill said in sorrow.

"Dad..." Caroline weakly said.

"I just need an answer; how do you walk in the sunlight?"

"Just let me go..."

"Sweetheart, please. Just answer me. Then we'll get on with it."

"Is that all you want to know?" Caroline whispered.

"That's all I want to know." Bill said with a small smile. Caroline looked down at her wedding ring on her finger, the stone being Lapis Lazuli instead of a diamond. She lifted up her finger as Bill followed her gaze, looking down at the ring. Bill looked at it in wonder as he reached over and brushed his fingers along it. "Interesting..." Bill then slowly slipped off the ring from his daughter's finger.

"Dad no... please daddy no." Caroline begged as Bill tossed the ring on the other side of the room. "What are you doing?" Bill walked out of the room and returned a few moments later with a blood pouch in his hand, waving it slowly in front of Caroline's face as her eyes changed, Bill taking away the pouch a few moments later and looking at his daughter as her face went back to normal, the scent of the blood coming through the pouch triggering Caroline's thirst.

"That's what we're going to fix." Bill said, placing the blood pouch next to Caroline's fallen ring.

"Fix what?" Caroline asked.

"Blood controls you, sweetheart." Bill walked over to the chain which Caroline didn't see before. "I'm going to teach you how to survive without blood." Caroline's eyes widen from her father's words, looking at him now like he was completely crazy. Before she could say anything however Bill pulled on the chain which opened the door above, casting a large beam of light to shine down on Caroline. The Vampire let out a long, horrible scream, her skin steaming as it began to burn. After a few moments Bill let the chain go as the door closed, the curly haired blonde sobbing in excruciating pain.