View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

(It may just be that I don't have the time I used to, but man, the posting speed is FAST.)

*Had to bandage his head up after the knockout* Ugh...

Well, at least our Pokemon are with us now. We're safe.

Might as well just get a swap out of party, a brief one...

Swpping out Pokemon:
Boxing: Soulvia the Haunter
Taking Out: Ninjuitsu the Scyther
Link. And Zelda. And Ganondorf.

...OK, Tsunami, Ninjuitsu, Roseblade, Boxie, Cobra, and Beta. Yhea, they're the strongest I've got...Ugh, and somehow, I feel like they're barely enough to live. This whole adventure is dissolving into a pile of c**p by the minute. F***ing terrific, bloody f***ing terrific...I can still list everything that has attempted to murder us and gotten fairly close, or at least some of us...In order: The Biker Gang, The Nidoqueen and Nidoking, Kyurem, Sally, Dark Dredd, Possibly the fabric of time-space itself, BLOODY F***ING CLOWNS, Sealed Ghosts, Zapdos, Entry, Giratina, Sabrina, Giovanni, and now, the entierty of Silph Company, AND EVERY ONE OF THEM ARE ALL F***ING ATTEMTING TO MURDER US IN SOME BLOODY FASION!! Dear Arceus, it's like life has it out for us all, and will simply not relent until it kills us! What's next? Avalon and Eon Sky? Dialga? Palkia? Arceus? The Yogcast? Gamechap and Bertie?! JUNO AND BLAZEWING?!

OK, calm down, I think those last three aren't out for our blood and wouldn't find a reason to, at least...

Mate, it's just been WAAAAY too much, I had to let that much out before I wound up just beating someone to a bloody pulp. Plus, at this point, it's gotten to the point where literally nothing could actually be sentient just to hold a bloody grudge against us all, and attempt to murder us in cold blood, and flipping succeed, and we should realistically assume it the norm. This isn't an adventure anymore Gold, it's just us trying to see if we can survive. We aren't exactly the hope of the world, we're just people who happen to know that it's going to. Even I'm not that bada**...

...I think we're going to live.

Huh?

I can't tell you why, but I have the feeling in my head that it's so ridiculously bad, that eventually, it HAS to get better. I just can't put my finger on it, but I can still kind of see the light at the end of the tunnel...I hate it all too, but I still think that if we're not dead now, we can stay alive to the end.

I hope you're right, mate...

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 10-05-2012 at 09:24 PM.