Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Navi Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina

Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit malfunctions in background Quinn wipes mud from his suit shirt. "I can't believe you did that!" Quinn yelled at it. Wooper's reply: Sticking it's tongue out. Transformation plays "Ohoho, 'The Beat Is On!'"

Rolling Waters
The Wooper had come out because of fishing. Quinn was more expecting a Magikarp, but, apparently, Navi Town didn't have any. "Go--!" He stopped himself mid-sentence. 'Sara probably wouldn't be the best option,' He thinks. 'Better pull out my S.T.E.A.K.'

"S.T.E.A.K. says: USE PIDGEY." Quinn puts Sara's ball back and exchanges it for Bobalina's.

"Go, Bobalina!" Quinn shouted. In an instant, the little bird came out. "Use Gust!" The bird flapped it's wings and summoned a tiny tornado. Wooper was blown back into the water, but jumped out. It attempted to slap mud at Bobalina, but failed. "Another Gust!" Another command, another tiny tornado. Back into the water. Jumping out of the water. The creature this time retaliated by spitting water at Bobalina, keeping her down. "Bobalina, Tackle!" The little, grounded bird rammed into the water creature, knocking it down. "Now for the moment of truth...Go, Lure Ball!" Quinn threw the Lure Ball at Wooper, entrapping it. Wiggle wiggle, wiggle wiggle, wiggle wiggle...
Official's Post

Your handy S.T.E.A.K. device has proven to be very useful, whatever it is. You decide it is a very handsome device and you will always cherish it.
How come the ball has not stopped wiggling? You have been thinking non-stop about this S.T.E.A.K. of yours for at least twenty minutes. You are sure the ball has wiggled at least 500 times.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TING!

Quinn caught a Wooper!
The Lure Ball shines as if gloating about how effective it was in this capture.

Last edited by Steak; 10-06-2012 at 06:27 AM.