View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:36 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spin heard the protests of her calling herself a burden. She still wasn't sure, but perhaps... perhaps over time she'll be able to help them out more. She just needed time to adjust to being away from home and on her own.

No, not on my own,
she told herself, I have friends.

She then nodded. "O-Okay," she answered with a small smile, "I'll stay."

((The following will be removed is not approved))

Pokemon You're Evolving: Kent the Charmander
Pokemon it Evolves Into: Charmeleon
Evolution Point Requirement: 16
Points On-Hand: 74 (including this post)
Points After Evolution: 58
Link to stats: *clickie*

Kent was happy and proud to hear what his trainer had said. They hadn't been partners long, but he already had a strong bond with her. He could practically feel how much she was growing and changing. The Charmander could see that she wasn't as timid as before, becoming more relaxed with the others.

He felt himself changing as well. But it wasn't until he started glowing that he knew just how much. They hadn't been in too many battles together, mainly training sessions with Topaz. Even so, here he was evolving, reacting to his trainer. It was over as soon as it began. He looked over himself, seeing he was darker in color and larger is size. He then looked up at Spinel, who had a shocked expression on her face. She then smiled, tears in her eyes. The Charmeleon was shocked when he was suddenly pulled into an embrace by the young woman, but he didn't pull away. Instead he patted a clawed hand on her back, growling softly as if to purr. He was going to change with her, both learning and growing together.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~