Thread: Navi Town
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Navi Town

Trainer: Quinn
Party:

*Costume change into male B2/W2 Snivy colored look-alike*

Quinn looks over at the "flying fox." "That's not a flying fox," Quinn said.

"Yes it is, what else would you call it?" Marcus replied.

"A zipline. Well, let's get started, shall we?" Quinn and Neku move to the tires. "Ready?"

"Woopa, woopa!" Neku replies. Quinn navigates the tires with ease, but looks back to see Neku struggling. Quinn helps the creature jump out and teaches it how to navigate it with Neku's short body. Now, the pool of mud. This time, Quinn is having trouble, whilst the Wooper is breezing through. Quinn gets through and checks the time left. 29:30 'Great.' To the nets they go. Quinn puts Neku on his shoulders, knowing that the little creature couldn't possibly climb the net without any hands. He checks the time again. 20:00 'Doing good' The trees. "Oh, great," Quinn said with remorse. "I'll put you ba--" Neku latched onto a rope using it's teeth. Swinging through trees, swinging through trees! Ahem, yes. Rocks. There were small rocks and bigger rocks. Neku took the smaller ones and Quinn took the bigger ones. 5:23 The monkey bars. Neku back on Quinn's shoulders. Quinn slightly struggles with the money bars, but makes it through. 4:23 'Wow.' To the flying fox! Ziiiiiiiippppppppppppp!!!! 3:00 'Almost out of time...!' The swings. "Wheee! Wheee!" The seesaw. Moar "Wheees!" The giant slide. Quinn screams while going down. 'Almost...almost...' 5...4...3...2... DINNNNGGGG!!!! Quinn jumps off, followed by Neku. "How'd we do?" Quinn asks Marcus.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 10-06-2012 at 03:41 PM.