Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Kiseki Kagami from District Four/ Ichiru Kagami from District Three/ Michael Knight from District Two/ Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
Lunch Room

The group noticed Matt talking with Ashley again, although they only thought that he was giving more threats until the brunette returned to the table with an expression that revealed that she was lost in thought. Ichiru noticed Matt smirk at him before he went back to his own table, and combined with the look on Ashley’s face, he just knew that something had happened.

"Your wrist." Ichiru looked away from Matt to Ashley’s wrist, where a bruise was already starting to form.

“It’s fine.” Ashley responded to Kenny, her gaze then traveling around the table to look at everyone.

Even Michael was angered from what had just happened, but he stayed quiet about it, instead starting up a quiet, lighthearted conversation with Kiseki to try and calm the dark haired teen as well as the table grew silent. Ichiru listened to them, although his own thoughts kept him from focusing on it. He glanced over at Ashley just as she looked at him, instantly noticing the troubled expression on his face.

"Oh my god..." Her face suddenly went pale as her eyes widened in shock, and Ichiru instantly knew what Matt had said a few moments before.

"What's wrong?" The dark haired teen cursed under his breath as Caroline questioned the brunette in alarm, and Kiseki looked at his brother in question rather than Ashley, like the rest of the group.

"I need some air." Ashley tore her gaze away from Ichiru and stood up, quickly walking toward the exit.

"What was that all about?" Jeremy’s attention had gone to Ichiru now, who was undoubtedly pissed off. Kiseki’s and Michael’s expressions seemed to ask the same thing, and he knew the whole table was probably waiting for an answer, but Ichiru was silent for a few moments regardless.

“It’s nothing.” Finally, he responded, although Kiseki and even Michael instantly appeared unconvinced. “He’s just trying to mess with her head again. I’ll go try to calm her down.”

With that, he rose from his seat, and when Kiseki reached out to grab him, his hand was met with a piece of paper instead. Ichiru glanced back at him briefly, and Kiseki instantly knew that the paper must have had a note on it. He quickly closed his hand around it before anyone outside of their table had a chance to see as Ichiru headed for the door. His eyes locked on Matt as he neared his table, knowing he had to pass it on his way out. Without a word or any sort of warning, he drew back his fist and punched the other tribute right in the face.

“Ichiru!” Kiseki sprang up from his seat to stop his brother after he had hid the note away in his pocket, but it was clear that for now he had only intended to hit once, and was still headed for the door.

“Deal’s off, assh*le.” Ichiru growled loud enough for only Matt to hear before quickly leaving the lunchroom to avoid any Peacekeepers that may have noticed his actions. He knew that he would get a warning later, but at the moment he could really care less.

As Caitlyn finished her meal, having turned her attention to eating to try and chase away her embarrassment, she heard Keiru let out something like a sigh of relief, which brought her to look up at him just in time to see the red coming back to his cheeks.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? I'd be insane not to want to have a date with someone as beautiful as you." He responded eating a spoonful of ice cream, taking another after he had spoken as his blush deepened. . "How about tonight? The meal would be a part of it."

The red returned to Caitlyn’s face as well, although this time she did her best to hide it as she started on her own ice cream, the smile from before returning to her face as she responded.

“Sounds great.”

She noticed Ashley rise from her seat and leave the room shortly after returning from talking with Matt, and then one of the twins - the one from District Three, she assumed - rose as well and went after her. However, it was the fact that he walked right up to Matt and punched him first that was surprising. He left before any of the Peacekeepers could do anything, but she knew from the first incident with Keiru that he would get a warning later since it was his first time attacking another tribute. However, the fact that Ichiru had done that also proved to her and most likely everyone else that he had started to grow attached to and possibly care for Ashley - which unfortunately a lot of tributes would probably use against him.

Ichiru Kagami from District Three
Hallway > Roof

As he walked down the hallway toward the elevator that would take him to the roof, Ichiru’s rage finally began to die down. His frustration however, did not. He had expected Matt to betray him in some form or other, so this didn’t really surprise him. He had only gone along with the deal on the roof to temporarily postpone the danger of Kiseki being targeted. But of course, he had never expected Matt to keep that promise. He’d known better than that. His original plan had actually been to just kill Matt and his partner the second their guard was down around him and be done with it, but apparently that wouldn’t work now.

As he neared the elevator, his mind went back to Ashley. Why was he so concerned over her, when he knew nothing about her? Why did he trust her so much when he knew she could stab him in the back just as easily as Matt? And most of all, why did he care whether or not she trusted him?

Damnit, this is why I didn’t want to get involved with other people. He growled mentally as he stepped onto the elevator. What had happened to the original plan to just protect Kiseki and his partner? Things would be a lot more simpler right now if he had just stuck with that.

With a sigh to clear his head, he stepped onto the roof upon arrival, seeing Ashley pacing a few feet away.

“Ashley.” He walked further onto the roof, although he didn’t get close to her just yet. “I don’t know what he said to you just now, but whatever it was, it was a lie.” He paused for a moment as he collected his thoughts. “I don’t know why or how, but somehow in this short amount of time I’ve come to really care about you and your family. I know it seems unlikely considering our situation and all of the betrayal that generally comes from it, but it’s true.” He paused, debating on whether or not he should tell her about what he and Matt had talked about. In the end, he decided that it would be better to tell her the truth behind his intentions before Matt could corrupt the situations with more lies.

“I did make a deal with Matt yesterday, but it was only for the sake of keeping both you and Kiseki safe. He threatened to target Kiseki if I didn't go along with it, but I thought that maybe if I agreed to work with him, I could take him down when he wasn’t expecting it and get rid of the threat. I never intended to betray you.” He finally looked up to lock eyes with the brunette. “When I said that I wanted to help you yesterday, I meant it. I really do care about you, and I will protect you, no matter what I have to do in order to.”

OOC: Fail dialog on Ichiru's part. D:

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-06-2012 at 03:50 PM.