View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: New Pokemon Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDRO12 View Post
I mean like for instance, someone posts in a thread giving his/her opinion. I might want to say something about it, which is not related to the topic of the thread and is thus spam. As to not violate any rules, I'd resort to VMs, but it'd be weird to manually quote (as in use quotation marks) cause they look ugly, and trying to specify what post instead of putting the quote smack in their faces doesn't have the same impact. You'd be surprised how much I quote in VMs to make a point, lol.

Oh and do you guys have a CSS BBCode inserted? Cause I tried [css-div] and [div]... Didn't work.
Ooh, right! Well I'd think that they you would send a PM, not a VM, because VMs have a tiny character limit anyway. Yeah, personally I wouldn't want to enable quote tags for a VM. I assume it would be messier. And what I do is if I wanna make a quick comment, I just quotation it and then put it in italics and it's usually fine. Other than that though, PMs are better. xD

I have nooo idea. I lot of functions are disabled in VMs so it's probably better to try those things in a post.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.