View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:29 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"I already knew you were pregnant, Diana. Even before you did. I wanted to see how long it was going to take for you to tell me, though you being back together with Damon took me by surprise." After Diana had explained the situation with her begin pregnant and getting back together with Damon, Bonnie responded to her calmly.

"How did you know?" Isobel asked in shock.

"I felt it with magic." Bonnie answered. "I felt that her aura had changed, so when I casted a simple spell to make sure everything was okay the results were that Diana was now carrying not only one life aura, but two; her own and a fertilized egg."

"Does... does dad know?" Diana asked, to which Bonnie nodded. The younger Witch gave a sigh of relief, finally relaxing as Damon wrapped his arms around her with a chuckle.

"See? That wasn't so bad."

"Caroline and Kiseki still don't know." Kotomi reminded everyone, bringing Aiden to glance up the stairs, where the two of them were supposedly resting. Ichiru had just headed up to take a shower. Under normal circumstances, he knew that Kiseki and Caroline would definitely be happy to hear the news.

"Neither do Abigail and Scarlet." Stefan added to Kotomi‘s statement. "Let's wait to tell Caroline and Kiseki until Abigail and Scarlet get home from school, that way we can see their reactions.

"The only one we'll have to worry about is Mason." Kevin said, and Aiden looked at the ground at the thought. However, all of them knew that if Mason lost his cool, then it was all of them against him, and there was no way he could take them all on.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ashley asked as a groan came from downstairs.

"Bill is awake." Meredith said, bringing Ashley to walk towards the basement.

"Where are you going?" Kol asked.

"I need to talk to him. It might be better if I go down alone since he already knows me." Ashley responded before heading down the stairs.

"Nothing is going to happen to me." Back upstairs, Caroline responded to Kiseki softly, giving him a small smile. However, the worry didn’t leave his face even though he managed to return the smile. It finally started to fade away when Caroline leaned over to give him a soft kiss, then resting her head on his chest. He was finally starting to relax when something suddenly caught his attention.

Caroline’s skin was becoming ice cold, and her breathing had grown very faint. Kiseki looked down at her in alarm when not hearing her breathing anymore, quickly sitting up with her in his arms as her skin began to turn gray. He quickly looked over to the nightstand, where the blood pouches still lay untouched. If he didn’t somehow give them to her, he knew that Caroline would die in a matter of minutes.

"Caroline...?"

He heard footsteps in the hallway, and somehow sensing that it was his brother, he called out to him. The sheer panic in Kiseki’s voice made Ichiru run the rest of the way to the room that the younger twin and Caroline shared.

“What is it?” His eyes instantly fell on Caroline, and his heart sank at the sight. “Is she…”

“Not yet. I need you to help me give her the blood in those pouches.” Kiseki nodded toward the blood pouches on the nightstand, and Ichiru quickly walked over and grabbed one, ripping the corner off with his teeth and joining Kiseki as the younger twin carefully shifted Caroline so that when they gave her the blood, it wouldn’t strangle her due to her position.

With Ichiru’s help, Kiseki managed to give Caroline the blood in both pouches, although the condition she was in frightened both of them. Her heart had already stopped beating before they had even given her the blood, so it seemed like their efforts had been in vain.

“She’ll come back.” Ichiru told his brother softly as Kiseki’s shaky grip on the blonde tightened.

Aiden appeared in the doorway seconds later, having heard Kiseki’s yell for his brother from downstairs, looking at Caroline’s motionless body that the dark haired teen held tightly in his arms, then at the emerald eyes that threatened to shed the tears building up in them at any moment.

“What… What happened?” He looked at Ichiru, who still held an empty blood pouch, the other lying on the bed beside Kiseki.

“I don’t know…” Ichiru responded, looking back over to Caroline. “The combination of the burns and the Vervain must have taken a huge toll on her body… More than we originally thought.”

A tear managed to escape from Kiseki’s eyes and had fallen on her, and as much as he hated to admit it, Ichiru knew the situation didn’t look good at all. He just hoped that they had given her the blood in time…

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-08-2012 at 05:31 PM.