Thread: Zenith Town
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

Currently: Checking out the Library.

I walked further into the library. It seemed that the further along you went, the dustier everything became. It looked like the place hadn't been used in weeks - was I really the first to come here in such a long time?

"Man, this place gives me the creeps," I tell my team.

"Nah, not for me," Pleasant responded, using its telepathic powers. "A Ghost type like myself feels right at home here!"

"Fin, fin!" Monster seemed quite timid, and understandably so.

"Aww, it's okay Monster!" I scooped the fish Pokemon into my arms and hugged it. "Hey, Pleasant? How come Monster can't speak to me using your telepathy too?"

"Some Pokemon just don't have brains developed enough to utilise it," Pleasant reasoned. "Look at her. She probably doesn't even understand what I'm saying."

The Finneon just continued to smile.

I decided to stop and rest for a while. I found a small desk by where I stopped, and I scanned its contents. Once I had wiped away the dust, I found that on the desk was a sign, listing all different kinds of books.

"Hmm. History of Celestia, east wing. Sounds interesting, huh guys?"

All of a sudden, I heard an odd shuffling sound coming from the direction of the east wing.

"What was that?" Pleasant cried, hiding behind me.

"W-was it a ghost?" Bushfire asked me. The Sewaddle climbed up onto my shoulder in fear.

"I've no idea, but I say we go check it out!" I tell my team, heading in the direction of the source of the noise.
Official's Post:
You round a corner and enter the East Wing. Backlit from the light from a dusty window is a rather short, thin old man, busy sorting books on a table. He doesn't even look up as you enter and you wonder if he might be deaf or maybe he hasn't noticed you yet. Behind him is a shelf full of books about the myths and legends of Celestia.

You hear the odd shuffling sound again as the old man walks to the shelf and replaces some books. You feel a cool breeze tickle the back of your neck and the candles lighting the library seem to flicker for a moment. Swifter than you thought possible for someone who seems so fragile, the librarian turns and looks directly at you and your Pokemon. His expression is unreadable as he waits for you to do something.