Thread: Zenith Town
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire]
Currently: Attempting to interact with the old man.

I was startled to find another human being inside the library with me. Stood before me was a withered and seemingly frail man. The poor thing. He didn't look like he had seen sunlight for years.

Suddenly, he turned to face me - at this moment I felt a chill spike along my body. I was confused as to what his intentions were.

"H-hello? I-I'm looking for the History of Celestia," I told him. "Do you know where I might find it?"

"I don't like the looks of that guy," Pleasant commented out of earshot. Bushfire nibbled the back of my hair, worried.
Official's Post:
The librarian eyes Bushfire coldly, clearly not impressed with having a potentially paper-eating bug amongst his precious books. After a minute he blinks pointedly and turns his gaze to you.

"Of course. This is the section you are after," the old man says slowly. Surprisingly, his voice is strong and clear for someone so frail. "I am afraid I am quite busy today, but if you need help finding something, you may come and find me. I will be in the south annexe cleaning up," he says dismissively, gathering up the few books left on the table. Cleaning up? It doesn't look like this library has ever been cleaned!

"Is there anything else I can do for you at the present?" His gold grey eyes look directly into yours and you get that shivery feeling again...