Thread: Zenith Town
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire]
Currently: Talking to the librarian.

I could feel Bushfire getting tense behind me. I shh'd at it softly, trying to calm it down.

"Thank you. I'm sure we'll find the book." I say to him. His voice was unlike anything I'd expect - it relaxed me significantly now that I realised he was more alike to me than I'd first thought. I began to search amongst the shelves.

"Is there anything else I can do for you at present?" he asked me.

"I have a question. I've heard this place is haunted, and my Shuppet here said they felt right at home in this library. Is that true? Do ghosts really live here?" Another cold snap ran down my spine.
Official's Post:
The old man's eyes narrow. "Haunted? Ridiculous! Have you seen any ghosts around here, boy? Besides that sock puppet of yours, anyway." Uh-oh, now you've made him angry! "I don't entertain troublemakers in my library." He says pointedly. "I would appreciate if you didn't waste my time with such nonsense." Without another word he shuffles off towards the south annexe, leaving you alone with the books. At least... you hope you're alone!