View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:23 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

Spinel did not like being told what to do. She may still be young, but she's already been through a (excuse the language) hell of a lot more than these kids. There was a reason as to why her journey was delayed until she was much older, and she was not going to take orders from someone she hardly knew and feel had to right to boss her around.

"We're outmatched right now. Best to retreat and think of a strategy that will lead us to success instead of just rushing in without any sort of plan," she said before Markus replied to Yellow.

When he said it was in a Pokemon's nature to battle, that rubbed her the wrong way. However before she could respond to it she noticed the Noctowl readying another attack. She bit her tongue before she also retreated, making sure they were heading in the direction of Cherrygrove. Once they were a safe distance away and saw the bird Pokemon not chasing them, she shouted for everyone to halt. A quick look over the area provided Spinel with the knowledge they weren't too much farther now from the city, and with Athesh's Cyndaquil providing them some light and with the Sentrets on the team they should be able to make it safely to the city.

"Alright, we're going to keep going until we hit Cherrygrove City. That Noctowl gave us a good shove in the right direction, so we might as well finish the journey there. Anyone have a problem with that?"

((Dredd, I just want to let you know that this version of Spinel has a military background, so that helps explain her take charge personality. I would like to keep some things about her character a secret, revealing them as the game goes on, but if you need me to give you key details I'll be willing to do so.))

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~