Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Amelia Kozaka,District One/Keiru Kozaka,District One/Brandon Lockhart,District Ten/Christian Wright,District Nine
Lunch Room

Amelia was lost in thought that she didn't even notice Jeremy approach her until he spoke, causing her to jump in shock, her head snapping to look up at him. "Hey, I'm Jeremy. I was wondering why you were sitting by yourself."

Amelia raised an eyebrow, intrigued as to why Jeremy had gone out of his way to talk to her, but then she remembered that he was the sister of the tribute whose child Keiru had nearly shot earlier in the training room, and she narrowed her eyes at Jeremy for a moment, before leaning back.

"Amelia." She responded, before then shrugging her shoulders. "In case you hadn't noticed, my brother is a little bit preoccupied right now, and I'd just end up being a third wheel."

Amelia glanced back at her brother for a few seconds, smiling softly at seeing him with Caitlyn, before she looked back at Jeremy as she leaned forward, as she sat her head in the palm of her hand which was now on the table. "I'm now wondering why you decided to come over here. It's quite intriguing if I'm honest." A smirk rose on her lips as she locked eyes with Jeremy. "I mean, I'm from District One, not exactly a district that's traditionally friendly with yours. On top of that, I'm the sister of the tribute that shot at your own sister's daughter. Forgive me for being skeptical, but I'm not exactly sitting in your good books."

Amelia remained silent for several moments as she thought over her next words, and she sat up properly as she folded her arms over her chest and smiled. "Though I wouldn't be against talking to you."

Keiru looked up from his bowl of ice cream at Caitlyn, smiling softly as he gazed at her for a bit. "So, how was training after I got forcibly removed?"

Brandon and Christian had long since finished eating, and were busy conversing with one another about various things to do with their respective districts, whilst their partners also seemed to be deep in their own conversation, before the duo's conversation started to veer towards the games in general.

"What was your favourite games?" Christian asked, causing Brandon to pause as he pondered upon his answer.

"Probably the one three years ago. The dude who won never once used a weapon besides his bare hands and teeth. It was amazing how he managed to not only survive for as long as he did, but actually went and won. He had to be really skilled." Brandon answered.

"Or, everybody else was terrible." Christian offered, and Brandon scoffed at that.

"Only the tributes from District twelve were terrible that year. They were killed literally straight away by the tribute from District Eight. He clothes-lined the pair of them when they went for the Cornucopia and he broke their windpipes. They were utterly weak." Brandon explained, and Christian fought back a laugh as he shook his head.

"That's just bad." Christian sighed.

"So, what's your favourite one then?" Brandon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'd have to say the four years ago. The dude who won used strategy and tactical thinking to outmanoeuvre the other tributes, and took them down when they were at their lowest, using the environment to his advantage. I don't think any of the tributes actually ever saw him again after the Cornucopia until they were dead or fatally wounded by him and in their last moments of life saw him. He was almost like an assassin." Christian stated, and Brandon nodded at him.

"That was a good one." Brandon smirked, before looking at his partner and nudging her and nodding. "We're heading off now then."

Christian nodded at him as he turned to his partner and motioned for her to follow. "We might as well go too, we're finished as well. We can continue our conversation."

With that, the foursome made their way out of the room, deep in conversation over various things to do with the games.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.