Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Trainer: Zayna
Current Team: Charmander (Blaze)
Currently: Wondering why I bothered getting up today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Don't be so hard on yourself. I remember this one kid that took their Pikachu through an entire lightning storm and almost got their Pokemon killed in a fight with Spearow. So in comparison, you're off to a flying start.

"W-where are you going?" the girl asks you as you dash back into the tower. "Wow, she must really have a death-wish."

You retrieve your Charmander heroically. The salamander sure is grateful that you rescued it - although a nice bath would be in order, for it is covered in a thick layer of fine soot. Just because it makes the smoke doesn't mean it doesn't get a little dirty too, you know?

You flee from the tower, adrenaline once again fuelling your escape. Outside, both you and your Pokemon panting this time, your eyes fall upon the small girl once more.

Before you know it, however, you hear the sound of sirens blazing in the distance. Police cars begin to approach and surround the lighthouse, lights still flickering red and blue. Yikes.

"Don't move!" one particularly burly cop yells at you from a bullhorn as he emerges from his cop car. "Recall your Pokemon to your Poke Balls and put your hands in the air!"

Now, you're convinced you're an innocent in this unfortunate series of events. However, you definitely couldn't afford to spend time in jail, especially not with a memory to restore. You can comply or you can attempt to flee. Remember - you are responsible for your own actions.

The little girl looks at you, then at the cop, then back to you with fear. You almost see a little hint of the pressure of the situation crack on her face.
Ahahaha.

I’m so screwed.

Thank you, Mister Narrator.

Plastering a smile on my face, I raised my hands in surrender. “Hey, guys,” I called out to them with an easy tone. “Let’s not do anything rash here. There’s a rampaging Electrivire you should know about up in the lighthouse. I don’t know what’s gotten into it, but I came in right on time to save this little girl from it.”

“Charmander…” Blaze eyed the cops warily.

Gulping, I fumbled for my Charmander’s Pokeball and promptly returned him, muttering an apology as I did so. The poor lizard probably had no idea what he was getting himself into today. Then again, neither did I. Too bad he didn’t get stuck with a more fortunate Trainer.

I rested my hand on the girl’s shoulder—both to comfort her and to steady myself—as I turned back to face the cops.

That kid you mentioned… Did he get arrested, by chance?

Last edited by Charmander009; 10-11-2012 at 01:03 AM.