View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Where to buy Black and White 2 in Australia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Yeah I was stalking all their websites.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I don't have BigW near me so I think I'll just head to JB tonight. I am gonna pick up some Pokemon DVDs too so maybe they will give me a discount if I buy everything at once. xD I wanted the cool coins so I asked the EB games guy to price match JB and he said he would but I wouldn't get the coins or the 30% discount on the collector's guidebook (which I also would have bought). So fine guy, you don't get my money. >:(

I'm so excited! I was going to skip uni today to pick them up but the honours students had presentations so I had to stay here all day. But tonight they will be mine! :D
OOOO: NO! *dramatic* I went to Big W. xD Oh really? XDDD I doubt it, but it would be awesome. Not long ago I went to Knox and got Lucario and the Mystery of Mew AND the 7th season of the anime for $5 each. o.o It was awesome. Ahahha, and yeah, EB is such a rip off. xD I never go there. It would be a fun place to work, but SO MUCH WASTED MONEY.

WOOOOOOOOOOO! Hahaha, oh really? Aw, that's lame. >:c I didn't get my White 2 till a few hours ago so oh well. XD SARAH WE STILL HAVE TO MEET UUUUUUUUUUP ONE TIIIIIIIIIME. SAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.