View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Where to buy Black and White 2 in Australia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune's Disciple View Post
Looks like I'll be off to Big W then! I promised myself I wouldn't buy them until this semester is over (last semester of my Masters WOOOOOOOOOOOO) buttttttttt I've never been one to keep the promises that I make to myself... aaaaaand I'm pretty keen to smash some plasma butt... So I may pop over this weekend.

PS. Grace! Didn't know you were a fellow 'strayan! (Say it outloud if you haven't heard/seen it before). Look at us go, taking over the forum little bit at a time (well you two are anyway, my near 4 year absence kinda killed my dreams of domination).

- ND
XDDDD That's a silly promise to make anyway.

OH MY GOODNESS YOU DIDN'T?! Looks like SOMEONE hasn't listened to a single Pe2k Member Interview! Sheesh! *fans myself with an Australian flag* BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE AUSTRALIAN EITHER! OOOOO: And hahahhaha, laaaawl about your domination plan. Fear not! Sarah and I are on it. C:<

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.