View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:30 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spinel was glad to get away from the other humans for a while. She was walking with Alistair, feeling comfortable with the Nidorino. However when she looked a bit ahead, she saw a familiar Pokemon- the Kadabra that helped her before. She didn't hesitate to go over to him, but she did so in a way that would not startle the Psychic-type. She knelt down near him, concern clearly in her eyes. Ali remained a few paces back, not wanting to make the situation bad by being next to his trainer.

"Hey there," she said in a soft tone. "Please, let me help you. It's all I can offer in return for your help earlier. Please trust me."

She then noticed Moon had joined her. She was a little taken aback, but she didn't show it or flinch like she normally would. She noticed what the other was trying to do, and she turned back to the Kadabra.

"You can trust us. We just want to help you get better."

---

Kent was clearly taken off guard by that. He looked back at the building, surprised it was still standing, even more so that people were still in it.

"They're insane if they're still in there," he growled. "I would normally say let's go in and find them, but... It wouldn't be right. Our trainers would worry about us as well, and we don't need to do that to them."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-16-2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Jaye ninja'd me with an edit X3