Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:01 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Sleeping...
"Augh... Huh?" I wake up from my short-lived nap and find myself face to face with a typical Poke Maniac that looks like he never showered for a week.
"Seriously, can't someone sleep in the forest for awhile. How do the Pokemon even manage to rest in this place?" I stand up and hold my hands up in the air, blocking the weird stranger from going near my Pokemon.
"Hehe-he... Just want to, heh, touch at 'em for a while heh." His tongue licks his lips for every word he says.
Ok that's it.
"No way in a thousand years will you touch my Pokemon!"
The Poke Maniac just laughs.
"Heh-heh. What if I force you, heh, to let me touch your Pokemon?"
Oh crap, what is he going to do next?

Apparently Creepy Guy

The guy looks angry for a moment, it almost seems he's going to reach out and grab your Pokemon without your permission! But at the last second he pulls back.

"Not very friendly are you heh?" he chuckles. "I only asked to see your Pokemon, I wasn't going to take them. But now that you're being so rude I think I'm going to have to teach you a little lesson heh heh."

He grabs a Pokeball from his pocket and releases the Pokemon inside. A Rhyhorn materialises and begins to paw at the ground angrily.

You've been challenged by Rhyhorn! Write a paragraph about the battle!