View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:08 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: General Submissions and News

Stealing a good layout from the first reply.

Type: Picture blog, of sorts
Author: Mine!
Link: Chonicles of Pokémon Black Version 2 (Public Facebook Picture Album)
Description: I am doing an almost completely blind and "for fun" play through of Black 2 and taking random pics along the way. I say almost, because I do have the guide, but I won't use it except if I'm stuck and to just compare my progress with theirs. To understand what each pic is about or what's going on, you need to read the description for each.

Oh, and if you'd like to be friends on Facebook send me a message or a PM here to let me know who you are on the site. I'm VERY picky about who I approve.

Anyway, enjoy! I hope this is ok to submit.

Note: This album is Public, which means you don't need to add me to view it, but you do need to have an account on Facebook. I'm actually hurting myself a bit making this public. Marking the album Public means I have to go to the full site for Facebook and approve pictures before they will show up, and I may be in a hurry or forget to, so bear with me please.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 10-17-2012 at 02:05 AM.