View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default [CONTEST] Team Building - Tyrant Clan

The Tyrant Clan has no equal in power. We strive for excellence in everything we do. Power is earned.

Judge Dredd has asked me to put together a sprite contest to create the Grunts for The Tyrant Clan to go along with his Gotta Catch 'Em All game. And this is where you come in.

Mr. Judge Dredd would like you to outfit his Tyrant Clan grunts. The only request from this high class client, is that the grunts either have the colors of their flag, and/or the flag logo somewhere on them.

This contest will run until October 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST. At that time a voting thread will open up.

So what rules are there for this?
>Only one entry per person. (One entry constitutes of both a male and female grunt sprite. You may enter only a male or only a female if you wish.)
>You can modify your entry until the end date
>It must be your original work
>Your entry must be saved as a PNG.

Anyone who participates in this contest will earn 50 points and an egg for the Gotta Catch Em All Gold edition. The winner will receive a rare Pokemon plus they will get the egg and the 50 points from participation. If they are new to GCEA and want to start doing it after the contest, they will get the Rare Pokemon, plus a couple of starter Pokemon and some money.

Have fun everyone!

Last edited by Ant2011; 10-27-2012 at 04:25 PM.