Thread: Disappointments
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Gym Leader Ken Offline

Default Re: Disappointments

There wasn't much I was disappointed in, however I just now received my 8th Badge. I actually contradict myself when I say this, I enjoy the selection of wild pokemon so far, but I am also disappointed in it at the same time. I liked the fact that previous gen PKMN where in the wild other than set Gen V and having to beat the E4 to get Gen 1,2,3, and 4. but I think they could've done a better job with what PKMN could have been caught.

The only other thing I am disappointed with was how "jumpy" the storyline is. There are times where I just felt completely lost and HAD to use the free guide book I received (lol) As far as the Battle Subway and all that stuff, I never really used it much in BW so I can't complain.

p.s. - I am however irked that they put so much emphasis on the "2 years ago" stuff, I know they did this to make it easy for new trainers to enjoy BW2, but the fact is, It's a sequel. I wish they would've done a little more work to the story and made it a bit deeper (however it is pretty deep/interesting as it is) and just forgot about trying to make it "newbie friendly". I could understand it for games like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum, but for a game that branches off from another directly, I didn't feel the need to enable new trainers to jump into it just like that. (Buy BW, play it, then get BW2. That's just how it should work in my eyes) lol.

That's the end of my complaining, but that's all I've got.

Spiritomb ^_^