View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You feel your way through the thick smoke with your hands out in front. Your foot catches on something and you fall to the ground. Something hard pushes into your palm. You pick it up and bring it right close to your face. It's hard to tell what it is in the fog, but it seems to be a Dragon Scale.

You pocket the item and get back to your feet. The mist is as thick as ever and you're beginning to find it hard to breathe. It seems you're travelling towards the source of the strange smoke.

A humming sound to your left catches your attention. It is low pitched and whiny. The mist seems a little lighter in that direction. You start to cough and wonder if you should just head back to the route. You turn around slowly in a circle and with a sinking feeling, realise that you are hopelessly lost. It's going to take a while to find your way back...

You wonder what you should do... check out the humming sound or continue towards the source of the smoke?

Ilov obtained a Dragon Scale! Ilov became lost, add 6 hours to your travel time.
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: SMOKE!

"Who's there!" I shout at the sky, trying to get any replies back from the source of the smoke or the one making that annoying humming sound. Silence. Dammit, how am I supposed to get out of here!? The smoke is really irritating me! Hmph, I should continue to search that idiot who's trying to suffocate the forest Pokemons! I walk further into the forest, trying to find the source of the smoke...