Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Pokemon Smugglers!?

"Hey! Let go of the Altaria and release whatever is in that sack of yours! You have no right to control a Pokemon in such barbaric ways!" I angrily shout at the inhumane stranger.
"Heh, what do you know kid. It's how people make money these days! No kid's gonna stop me from doing my own business!" The weird stranger confess
That just crosses the line.
"If you're going to Pokenap that Altaria, you must go through me first!" I take out Meowth's Pokeball from my bag and sends him out.
"Nyaa!" Meowth seems to already understand the situation from the sight of the weakened Altaria and the stranger.
"If that's what you want, then so be it! I'm not gonna be responsible for any bruises you and your Pokemons end up with! Go Venonat!" the Pokenapper orders his Venonat.
Official's Post:

The man sighs, "Why does this always happen to me?"

He clutches the sack tightly. It's tied at the neck and whatever is inside doesn't seem to have the strength to break free.

"Venonat, use Supersonic!" he orders. The Pokemon obeys, shooting a swirling ray of light at Meowth. Meowth staggers slightly as it hits. Uh-oh. "Now, Screech!"

The blast of sound burns your ears and you struggle to cover them. Looks like you have a battle on your hands!

You've been challenged by Venonat! Write a paragraph about the battle!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-20-2012 at 01:35 PM.