View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

(While you two are developing Character, I'll just have Markus and Gold explode. I'll warn you all now, there's a LOT of profanity.)

What the-*Sees Spin and Moon both jump out the window*-WHAT THE?!

*Rushes in* What happened?! Where's-

Spin jumped out of the window, and Moon followed after her...

...D**m it...D**M IT...D**M! IT! *Smashes his fist on the table again*...I'll go after them, I'll-

No, Markus, No. Moon came after Spin first, we'd just make her panic and flee if we approached...Only one person should...

I DON'T WANT TO-

*In as calming of a tone as possible* You don't want them to what? Get hurt? Die? Hate you? Look, let's just-

IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO, GO AFTER THEM YOURSELF!!! GO!!! *Tries shoving Gold out of the window* BRING THEM BACK!!!

MARKUS, CALM DOWN!! *Resists Markus'es attempts, eventually kicking him in the face to get off of his grasp*

*Knocked back from the kick*...Did you just-*Room heats up twelve degrees farenheit*-DID YOU JUST KICK ME?!

That was completely justified, I didn't want to go out of a window and you were-

DID YOU JUST- *Loses all sense of rationality due to sheer emotion, room heats up another twelve degrees* F*** YOU!!! F*** YOU SO HARD!!!!!! YOU BLIND A**HOLE, WHO'D LET EVERYONE ELSE DIE TO LET ONE MOTHERF****** A**HOLE OF A TRAINER LIVE!!! A MOTHERF****** A**HOLE!!! LIVE!!!

*Finally, after a whole month of keeping it all in, explodes* MARKUS, DO YOU EVEN CARE?! HOW'D YOU EVEN GET TO BE A TRAINER LIKE THAT?!?! HOW DID THE KANTO GOVERNMENT TRUST YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE, WITH POKEMON, IF YOU CAN'T EVEN CONTROL YOURSELF?!?!?!

*Foaming at the mouth with rage*FFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFF-*Attacks Gold* F***!!!!! YOUR!!!! D**M!!! A**!!!

*Fights Back* YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR POKEMON!!!!

*Goes on like this for a minute until Markus just kicks Gold out of the window*

HOW DO YOU EVEN LIVE WITH YOUR F***A** SELF?!?!

HOW DO YOU EVEN LIVE WITH YOUR F***A** SELF?!?! *Tries climbing back in to fight Markus more*

*Closes the window before Gold can put his fingers close*

*Gold briefly tries to lift the window open, then just angrily storms off*

...RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *Slams his foot onto the ground* D**M IT!!! D**M IT ALL!!!

*Doesn't move for a few seconds*

*Falls on the ground, crying* ...D**m...my...self...D**M ME!!! F***ING IT ALL UP!!! F***ing it all up...*Crying harder*

*Somewhere else in the woods, not in sight range of Spin or Moon*

*starts crying*...Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry...I, I didn't mean that, I didn't...

<*Thinking to himself* Scar's dead, Spin's just lost it, Moon hates me, Max is turning evil, and now I just hurt Markus...My friends...All of my friends...>

...*Cries harder*...Why'd I go and do all that...I'm horrible...Should have helped...Should have stopped it...Should have stopped myself...

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!