View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 06:40 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

"There's nothing to talk about!" Spinel then snapped. "Nothing we can say will change a thing! Not what's happened, and surely not what will!"

Desperation, despair, sorrow, hopelessness all turned to anger, rage, and frustration. It was less than a second that it shifted. All of these emotions Spinel tried not to feel, they be her own feelings or from others, but with the years of ignoring and bottling them up it just became too much.

"I should have just stayed home," she said, almost growling. "Sure, my parents were hardly around, but I had their Pokemon. They aren't as complicated as humans. They only feel basic emotion, and they quickly get over things unlike we do. I'm not meant to be a trainer! I have no idea why my parents think I have what it takes!" A deep breath, it failing to calm her. "I don't! I don't have the strength to! I am uncomfortable and awkward with people! The one guy who didn't judge me on that, and helped me get more comfortable with others is gone! I no longer have that support!"

The tears has dried up before Moon has arrived, but they were back once again. Spinel stopped pacing by the end of her rant, hugging herself and digging her nails into her arms with almost enough force to break the skin and draw blood. But she couldn't feel the physical pain. Just the overwhelming emotions that mixed together that usually left confusion, which turned to frustration. She was not used to handling negative emotion, let alone all of them at once and with such force she felt like it was crushing her.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~