Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:01 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Joe finished making the antidote. It smelled quite bitter, and you were certain your Sunkern would not enjoy it. Reluctantly, you allow the man to put a beaker of the stuff towards the Sunkern's lips. The Sunkern face crinkles in disgust at the medicinal drink, but you could definitely feel the Pokemon's temperature steadily decrease.

"Yes," Joe begins, petting Reni and taking a seat at the wooden table. "For as long as I can remember. I wasn't always lonely, though. Not until they took him..."

His voice trails off. You could tell from the man's unshaven face that this was an edgy topic for him. Your gaze meets his, and from this he can tell that you're someone he can trust.

"I'll cut to the chase." The man pulls out a photograph from his pocket. "This is Elijah, my son. About three weeks ago, he was kidnapped on the outskirts of Aurora City. He was travelling with his Pokemon friend and didn't return home. He said he'd be away from home for about a week, but I haven't seen him since. I'm really worried. I haven't left the home in case he returns."

You take the photograph from the man. A young boy - couldn't be much older than 12 or 13 - and a Trubbish stand in front of the Aurora City gym.

"I'm desperate and I don't know what else to do." A tear-drop splatters onto the table, spotting the furniture with stains. Joe's head hangs in front of you.
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Talking to Joe

Sarah listened to the sad tale. While Joe spoke, Reni slowly came to, her eyelids fluttering slightly. Her breathing was much steadier now and her colouring looked much healthier.

"I'm so sorry, Joe," Sarah said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I'm heading up that way myself. I'll look for Elijiah. Is there any other information you think might help me find him?" she asked. "Why was he in Aurora City? Anything you can tell me might help..." she continued, not wanting to press the man too hard. "Have you contacted the police?"

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-24-2012 at 04:16 AM.