View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:54 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Yes I know, my post earlier was short, when I get rushed at work I only have time for something brief. Again I try and make up for that at home or when things slow down. Sadly now and then I post something that seems a little rushed.
No need to rush on our account. If you don't have the time, energy, or motivation to post then don't. No need to run yourself dead over this. We can wait. You have other things you should worry about.

EDIT: I hope y'all see this edit instead of just ignoring it, but I have decided it might be best I leave the game. I am not one-hundred percent sure I am leaving permanently, but seeing that because of previous events it might be best if I completely step away for a while.
Spoiler:
I have unintentionally taken out my real life troubles in the game, some advice I have given is taken the wrong way, I feel like my characters are misunderstood or their actions are misinterpreted, it is difficult for me to work with some of the information given, and really the game for me has become more trouble.
I no longer find it as enjoyable as before. It could be my roleplaying background. It could be my emotional state, which I know I need help with. It could be a number of things. So let me apologize for trouble I have caused and the time I have wasted in the games if it does come to me leaving permanently instead of just taking a break. I am giving my honest opinion here, and I am sorry if it is not agreeable.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-24-2012 at 06:00 AM.