Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Caroline Hawthorne from District Four
In bedroom

As Caroline was staring out the large window leading to the city she saw Kiseki's reflection in the glass before he had tapped his finger on the bedroom door, the blonde not saying anything as she focused back on the city's lights.

“Hey… are you doing okay?” Kiseki asked after tapping his knuckle on the door. Caroline turned around and faced Kiseki, letting out a sigh as she shook her head.

"No, I'm not." Caroline responded, her voice sounding more upset than mad or rude. She knew that her and Kiseki were the only ones on the floor they were staying at since Stefan and the prep team were out in the city together, so Caroline didn't hold her words back since no one else would be able to hear them.

"Kiseki, I know that you've been saying that you would never hurt me if it came down to either saving me or Ichiru, but let's think realistically, okay? I already know that you would choose Ichiru over me, because you guys are brothers and that you love him. I know that right now you're saying different, but everything is going to change as soon as we get into that damn arena." Caroline paused, thinking over her next words.

"I think it would be best if I just go into the Games alone without an alliance. I'll be out of yours and Ichiru's way, this way when I do die in the Games then it wouldn't be because you had to choose." Caroline began walking towards the door as she already accepted her death, looking at the ground as she started to walk passed Kiseki. "So unless you can actually physically prove to me that things won't be any different as soon as we enter that arena, then I'm on my own from now on..."

Ashley Mellark from District Twelve
Front Garden

Ashley and Aria continued to play Cat and Mouse as they ran through the darkened paths, bushes of flowers and thick leaf bushes coming up to Ashley's waist which reminded her of a miniature labyrinth.

"You can't catch me mommy!" Aria giggled from a few feet ahead of Ashley, the young toddler turning a corner and running right into Ichiru. Aria fell on the ground and quickly looked up, Ichiru's figure being darkened due to the garden not having many lights. Aria let out a scream of fear as Ashley's eyes widened, adrenaline kicking in as she ran forward and dived over Aria, tackling Ichiru to the ground and pinning his neck with her left arm. She quickly drew back her other arm and was about to punch the threat in the face, realizing it was only Ichiru just before she connected her fist with his cheek.

"Ichiru?" Ashley asked, sighing in relief as she removed her arm from his neck. "I'm so sorry... I thought you were Matt or one of the other tributes trying to hurt Aria." Ashley got off of Ichiru and sat next to him, only to have Aria dive right on Ichiru's stomach.

"Hi Ichiru!" Aria said excitedly as Ashley laughed, laying down next to Ichiru as she looked up at the stars. Aria got off of Ichiru and and laid down on the other side of him, Ichiru being in the middle of Aria and Ashley.

"I really am sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you." Ashley said with a small laugh, looking at Ichiru for a few moments before looking back up at the star-lit night sky. This moment felt so good to Ashley, and even felt right somehow with Ichiru there with her and her daughter.