~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Wrapping up in Zenith Town.

I trotted on over to the newly captured Litwick's Nest Ball.

"Whew." Sweat trickled down my forehead. "I'm glad that's over."

I decided to name the Litwick 'Mortull'. I fitted the ball to my belt and motioned to the rest of my party. "Let's get out of here. This place gives me the creeps."

Bushfire on hat, Pleasant floating around and Finneon sliding towards the exit, we burst through the library doors and into the night sky of Zenith Town. The warm summer wind ripped through my clothes.

I decided to have a chat with my entire squad. I talked to each of them individually, explaining how I got trapped in the library and saved the Litwick. They all seemed to warm to me slightly, forgetting the bad things I had done in an attempt to capture them all. Mammoth was still less than pleased.

"Hmph. Not bad. But it's going to take more than that to impress me."

He would take a while to warm to me. After waving them all goodbye and returning them to the PC, I chose Monster, Salsa, Pleasant, Bushfire and Mortull to assist me. The egg I received from the egg centre was eerily warm. It began to glow as we made our way to Route 5. The light almost blinded the others and I before revealing that a baby Ducklett was inside.

"Duuuuuuuh." The Ducklett cocked its head at the sight of my team before nuzzling its blue feathers against my leg.

"My my, you're a cute one." I petted the Ducklett on the forehead before returning to its Poke Ball. "I'll call you QueenBee."

"Your nickname choices are whack, Eti," Pleasant told me.

"I have licked my palms several times, master, and not once have I had a hint of Mexican spice," the Makuhita added. I just laughed.

"Alright, ready for Route 5?"

Exiting Zenith Town and entering Route 5.