View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: USA Presidential Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
You are right on the matter. Schiffer asked about drones and Romney simply said "I'll do what Obama's doing" and Obama went on some random tangential answer with regards to terrorism. So yes, due to the fact that Obama has set precedence on drone strikes, and Romney saying "yes" with Obama essentially implicitly being in the affirmative, he's doing drone strikes. Obama and Romney both will continue said drone strikes. Again, actions spoke louder than words. Him killing US citizens is an action that he took.
First and foremost, Obama did not kill anyone. Second of all, as far as I can tell, he did not specifically say that he supported the killing of U.S citizens using drones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Yes I'm sorry Tediursa, but that was way too much to read. It's not current law though, not for everybody. It's up to the states to adopt it on their own time. My state New York hasn't adopted it from what I'm told.
How much is there to read? Not much. And yes, Obamacare has been implemented. Has anyone been put on a waiting list? No. Did medical quality decrease? No. People were concerned over nothing. The Affordable Care Act is possibly one of the best advancements in medical care legislation in years.