~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Battling Aron.

The Aron popped out of the Timer Ball, looking awfully triumphant and smug. Shards of the Timer Ball flew at Pleasant and I, but we managed to dodge them.

"We can't weaken it much more," Pleasant noted. The puppet Pokemon swooped down from the sky at Aron, firing hellish Shadow Balls from above like an angry dragon with a vendetta. The iron Pokemon, still stuck in place, had to take blow after blow from the hits. It cried out, screaming in pain from the attacks and its burn. It honestly couldn't do much and this kind of punishment was starting to seem cruel.

I turned to look at Pleasant, who had his back to me and seemed to be cackling away to himself. "More. I want more!"

Back it turned to the Aron, firing dozens of Shadow Balls at the wild creature, causing smoke and dust to lift up everywhere. I could still hear Pleasant attacking it when my vision was hindered.

"Pleasant, that's enough! Stop, please!"

But he wouldn't. I had to take action to save the Aron. I pulled a Nest Ball from my bag and threw it into the smoking scene, pleading to myself that it'd collide with the Aron.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-26-2012 at 08:19 PM.