Thread: [Pokemon] Tears of the Prophesy
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:32 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Tears of the Prophesy

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Char! It means a lot :3

I know I'm doing a lot of skipping in the beginning, but as things really get going I won't be skipping as much. But really, the journey to Mr Pokemon's House was not necessary for the story since you only see the guy once. With the battle again Jayde it would have just been Tackles and Scratches, which would not be fun at all to write. That was why it took so long to write this chapter. I just could not figure out a way to make Tackle vs Scratch exciting. But I will probably add more encounters with them outside of battle so I can show off their personalities, since I'm not following the game exactly. And on a side note, Ren had learned Water Gun at this point in the game if I remember correctly, but clearly Scratch was doing more damage.

In this story I replaced Silver with Jayde and Jasper is replacing Ethan. Personally I think they're overused, and since I'm using my own universe they just wouldn't have fit in the story. So original characters were in order. And just a heads up for anyone reading, I will have one of my more... famous OCs make a cameo. Perhaps she'll help Spinel understand why she can understand Pokemon when almost everyone else cannot? I do have a reason as to why our protagonist can, but for now it shall remain a mystery >:3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~