Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 6

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Finding the runaway Poke Ball.

The Poke Ball came to a halt at the bottom of the hill. I picked up the ball and dusted it off, panting, before placing it in my pocket.

"Wh-where are we?" I wondered, scanning my surroundings. All of the plants were so badly kept that I doubted I was on an official route.

"Make no two bones about it!" the Shuppet laughed, floating in front of my face. "The dense forest, the narrow path. We're on Route 6!"

"I'm going to kill you." I muttered.

"Wouldn't be the first time someone has," Pleasant joked back, sticking out his tongue irritatingly.

"Why are you so ruthless when it comes to wild Pokemon?" I asked him, waving him out of my face.

The Ghost-type merely shrugged. "Look, I got the job done, okay? Just be happy for once."

"You're right, there's no use moping," I sighed. I wasn't exactly in a good position, though. I had left my camping equipment behind on Route 5. I contemplated going back for my gear, but realised I was too far away to last overnight without my stuff.

"Maybe we should keep going forward?" Pleasant suggested, being serious for once. "We're not going to find shelter just standing here."

I nodded and began to tread along Route 6. It was difficult not to trip on the overgrown roots that sprawled all over the forest floor.

Entering Route 6 from Route 5.