Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Keiru Kozaka,District One/Amelia Kozaka,District One/Brandon Lockhart,District Ten/Christian Wright,District Nine
Lunch Room->District One Suite->Rooftop/LR->DOS/Capitol-Corridor/Capitol-Corridor

Keiru was sat in the District One Suite having left the lunch room, having put an apron on and was hastily preparing the ingredients for the meal he was making for Caitlyn when he heard the door open behind him and turned to see Amelia walk in with a dazed smile on her face, and Keiru put down the utensils, turning to look at his sister, who just stared at him with a goofy look on her face before scrunching up her face.

"What?" she asked, clearly confused.

"Oh my god..." Keiru smirked.

"What?" she asked again, exasperated.

"How did I not see this sooner?" Keiru pondered to himself.

"What?" was all his sister asked again, seeming to be like a broken record.

"Could it be..." Keiru wondered out loud, to another what from his sister. "No no... could it?"

"What!?" Amelia groaned, beyond annoyed with her brother who smirked at her, but without another word he turned back to preparing the ingredients, which frustrated his sister. "So help me, Ru, tell me!"

Keiru flashed a playful smile at his sister before finishing with the ingredients and putting the food in the oven, before spinning round and wrapping his sister in a hug and squeezing tightly as he lifted her into the air, causing her to squeal and laugh as she wiggled her legs trying to escape, and they remained like this for several minutes before Keiru put her down, a genuine smile on his face.

"Jeremy." was all Keiru said, and Amelia went off into la-la-land, daydreaming about Jeremy with a goofy smile on her face before Keiru poked her nose, drawing her attention. "He seems nice."

"Mmm." Amelia mumbled, grinning sheepishly, before Keiru placed a hand on her cheek, an intense look on his face.

"You know I-" Keiru began, but Amelia cut him off.

"Yeah I know. It's alright, Ru." Amelia interrupted, bringing Keiru to smile as he kissed her chastely on her forehead. "So, Ru, what's the occasion?"

"Date." Keiru responded, grinning, and didn't notice the smirk from Amelia as she took in his facial features, wondering how he'd achieved it as he pulled the food out of the oven which was ready, and placed it in a bowl in a basket before heading to the door. "I'll be back later, Li."

XXXX
With that, Keiru made his way towards the elevator to take him up to the roof, and didn't even notice Brandon making to walk after him before Brandon was stopped by Christian.

"We want to win him over, not push him away, remember." Christian whispered, and Brandon nodded, and the two skulked away back to the lobby, lounging in the couches, before a squeal rose from outside and Brandon glared at the door leading outside where he could faintly see three shapes.

"Those Mellarks just..." Brandon growled, before Christian shook his head simply, and Brandon nodded.

"Let them live in their fantasy world before we get it destroyed. That Ichiru kid is already doing a pretty good job for us as is." Christian stated, and Brandon nodded, with a smirk on both their faces.

"Does she honestly think anything he's spouting is true at all? He's obviously been white knighting for her to get her guard down... it's outright disgusting and pathetic. What's hilarious is she believes all of it." Brandon chuckled. "Ichiru sure is a good actor..." Brandon paused, before leaning in to whisper so only Christian could hear in case anybody happened to be nearby, as you could never be too careful.

"We also have the potential for the perfect leverage in him in his twin. We could threaten to target him and hunt him down, or get some others to do so, I've noticed one or two tributes eyeing up Kiseki with interest in killing him." Brandon whispered. "If Kiseki died, Ichiru would be destroyed. So we could take out Ashley,Kiseki,Ichiru and most likely their partners too as well as any others involved. It'd be perfect."

"Genius." was Christian's response as he laughed, his laugh comparable to an evil villain's laugh.
XXXX

Keiru strode onto the roof clad in a similar set of clothes to what he'd worn earlier, though he lacked the tweed jacket this time, revealing the suspenders over his shoulders from his trousers. He had his left hand above his shoulder, the basket swinging calmly in it as he walked over to Caitlyn, offering the basket to her, with a grin on his face as he waited for her to take it.

"Made you chocolate chip cookies, and My God, let me say you look... it's impossible to put into words Caitlyn." Keiru stated simply, to explain what was in the basket and complimenting Caitlyn, before revealing a red rose in his other hand which he offered to Caitlyn, again waiting for her to take it from him, and he stepped back, waiting for her to eat a cookie or two, before nodding to himself. "I don't know what to really say as I... can't seem to form coherent sentences in regards to what I want to say... so I'll sing, since I've always been able to express myself through song much easier than speech and I hope it's not too much trouble that there's no music when I said there'd be... I'll just shut up and sing, I'm just rambling."

Keiru opened his mouth and began singing 'And She Will be Loved' by Maroon 5, his voice seeming to harmonize perfectly with the lyrics even without the music, and remained in the invisible tune of the song which would have been there if they'd had music. Whilst he was singing he was moving around Caitlyn, before arriving to the crescendo.

"I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
" Keiru finished, before placing a hand on Caitlyn's cheek, and gazing lovingly and intensely into her eyes, and if you looked closely at his features, you'd be able to see the faint bits of flour on the left edge of his lip, which remained on the edge of his lip surprisingly when the pattering sound of rain arose and the two were soon being hit by droplets of rain cascading down upon them as they stood there.

Keiru began to lean in, before stopping a few inches from Caitlyn's face, waiting for her to make a move, not even noticing that he'd held his breath in anticipation.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-27-2012 at 08:08 PM.