~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 6

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Capturing Ditto.

The ball pinged uniquely - I had heard of this. It was called a critical capture. Awesome.

Bushfire crawled over to the ball and picked it up before handing it to me. "Thanks," I said whilst petting him. I stowed the Quick Ball in my pocket. I was on a roll - that was the fourth unusable Poke Ball I had received since Zenith.

Suddenly, Bushfire and Salsa begin to tremble simultaneously. "Are you guys okay? You haven't caught Corey's cold, have you?"

"N-no, master." Salsa begun.

"W-we're evolving!" Bushfire finished. Both began to glow in a similar fashion to the Ditto and began to change shape. Salsa grew at least triple her former size and became a lot bulkier. Her fists changed into wide open palms and a skirt-like appendage sprouted from her hips. She evolved into a Hariyama. Bushfire's form appeared to shift into a more spherical shape. His height did not increase but the width of his body did. Once the glow had faded, a cocoon-like Pokemon remained. The Swadloon looked at me with a face of despair.

Bushfire sighed. "I'm hideous. Just look at me."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, young one," Salsa told the newly evolved Bushfire. "I'm sure Eti thinks the world of you."

"Yeah, but now I'm too big to ride on his head."

"Nonsense!" I told the Bug-type, cradling him in my arms. "You're beautiful just like the rest of the team, and you can still fit on my head - here."

I placed the Swadloon on top of my head - he was a lot heavier than before, but it was still manageable for medium-sized bursts.

"Hmm. I guess." I didn't expect his mood to improve for a while.

"I like my new form, master," the Hariyama said. To express this, she used her giant hands to bowl over a tree with ease - the trunk split with a sharp snap. The debris flung back in our faces - Salsa protected us from this with her giant fists.

"Not bad," I tell her. "Here, have some rest, you two." I recalled the freshly evolved Pokemon to their Poke Balls.

"I wonder what it's like to evolve," Pleasant pondered. "I don't think I really want to."

"Hey, maybe one day you'll change your mind?" I said to him, walking onwards. "C'mon. The Nova Outpost isn't far from here."

UPDATES:

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: En route to the Nova Outpost.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-29-2012 at 11:21 AM.