Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Catching up to Pleasant.

Pleasant wasn't gone for long until I could hear his screams.

"Eti! Eti, get over here quick!"

The cry sounded like one of genuine panic - unsure whether Pleasant was merely crying wolf, I decided to run as fast as I could through the overgrowth. When I finally caught up to the Shuppet, I caught him looking into the grass at something.

"You yelled in terror for this?" I said, pointing at the bike and sack on the ground.

"Not just that," he began, looking drained. "Can you hear that odd whistling noise?"

"Yeah, I can." Where was the noise coming from? Curiously, I knelt down onto the floor to inspect the sack - it was filled with a large number of Poke Balls. I take one from the bag and inspect it. On first glance there appeared to be nothing wrong with it - the cold metallic material and the same lightweight design all proved that this was just a regular Poke Ball.

"Be careful, Eti," Pleasant warned me, eyes locked cautiously onto the sphere. "Those things look suspicious."

"Oh, come on," I began. "We both know you hate Poke Balls. There is nothing wrong with these, right?"

JC

As the noise got louder and louder, Eti looked around spotting something in the distance. Eti then heard a strange voice coming from the field but he couldnt see anything.

"It might be best to stay low and drop the ball. She doesn't like pokemon thieves."

A figured appeared in the tall grass, he dressed in all green jump suite.
"Not that you are a pokemon thief right ?"

He smiled.

Soon after a dragonite appeared in the distance moving towards them at a very fast speed.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List