View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:05 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Do You Rememer The Feeling....

I think I'll write my own little story!

I received Gold Version at 3 years old. It was most likely a few months after the game had come out. My dad handed my brother and I a game cartridge. He knew we both loved Pokemon, and had seen the G/S commercials, so he knew which game to give us. I got Gold, and my brother got Silver, like we both wanted. I was obsessed with the flying rainbow Pokemon ever since I saw it in the first episode of the anime. When I saw the G/S commercial, I immediately recognized Ho-Oh. I ran up to my parents and begged them to come look at the rainbow bird, but by the time I returned, the commercial was well over.

I plugged Gold Version in my crystal Gameboy Color and began playing on Gold. The magic I felt when I received my first Pokemon, Cyndaquil, has never died! Typhlosion has yet to leave my heart as my most treasured Pokemon. Playing with my team, Typhlosion, Ampharos, Jolteon, Eevee, Togetic, and Dragonite was the best. They would later become my main HG team and my favorite six Pokemon: Typhlosion, Ampharos, Jolteon, Leafeon, Togekiss, and Dragonite.

I still have the very Gold Version I received in 2000, however, it no longer works. Though, it still holds great memories and cherished Pokemon.