View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: BW Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune's Disciple View Post
If you wanted to obtain 155 wings on top of the 10 vitamins, then yes you could max out the EV's. However, there is no point in going over 152 as the number should be divisible by 4. Once you have fed the poke in question the 100 wings and 155 vitamins, it will say that it won't have any effect.

It's probably much easier to just train it with either macho brace or one of the power items (lens, band, etc) attached after giving it the 10 vitamins, and counting how many you obtain, stopping when you get to 152/252 total. It would take an incredibly long time to collect all those wings (on average, you would need to run into 1062 dark spots on a bridge to get the 152 required).

Hope this helps!

- ND
Well i have fed my pokemon 10 Vitamins then saved it (checkpoint). Is it each KO or each level up while facing the pokemon that the EV's are applied?

I've thought about using the Power item but with the Railway battles you only get 3BP a run and i get real impatient, so i've opted to cycle around on Marvelous Bridge collecting wings while watching anime (lol)

WFL Dream Team.