Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Talking to the Aurora City Gym Leader.

"I can only say, I am sorry if you or any of your Pokemon are hurt," he apologised. My mind flickered to Pleasant.

"I think we're fine for the most part - you gave my Shuppet a little scare, but hopefully nothing too serious. He was probably due a decent fright anyway, he's too confident for his own good..."

I listened to JC's information about the Pokemon thieves. "Oh? I haven't come across anyone suspicious so far," I pondered. "Is there anything I can do to help? It's a gym leader's responsibility to look after Celestia, isn't it? I learned that from my Dad. You might know him - his name is Parson."

The man gave me a smile and confirmed that the Poke Balls in the sack were his. He held out one of the orbs - through the translucency of the capsule I could make out the silhouette of a Scyther.

"I came to Route 6 for this guy," he told me whilst I admired the Pokemon inside the ball.

"That's awesome - Scyther are a pretty rare find around here!" I congratulated. He stowed the ball and held out his hand.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm JC, I'm from Aurora City."

I shook the man's hand firmly - his grasp showed heaps of confidence. My hand was considerably clammy in comparison to his.

"Nice to meet you, JC. My name is Eti, and I plan to be a challenger of yours very soon. My Shuppet is eager to face you in your gym, but not so eager to go up against foes such as Gyarados. Dad told me you had one."

I blinked up at the Dragonite once more. Gyarados, Dragonite. I wondered what other awesome Pokemon this man possessed.

Aurora City Gym Leader: JC

"Is there anything I can do to help? It's a gym leader's responsibility to look after Celestia, isn't it? I learned that from my Dad. You might know him - his name is Parson." The young man said.

"Very much so, we are all protectors of Celestia, but the area is very big and there are not many of us. I have only been able to capture a few of them. Most grunts pose no real thread. Night here, is strong and fast, the grunts end up behind bars before they even know they were picked up."

JC snickers a little bit.
" That the other reason Im out here. Catching Scyther was a personal goal, but patrolling Route 6 is part of my duties. My bike trap doesn't always work, but you wouldn't believe how dopey grunts are fooled into trying grab and run."

JC smiles when heres Parsons name, he looks over the young man.
"Parson's son, huh.. it is nice to meet you. Our fathers know each other and I wasn't even aware the old man had a kid. Shows how focused the old men were at running there gyms. "
JC said in a playful manor. He then adjusted his watch looking down for a moment then back up Eti.

"Your dad's Natu is known through out the Region. I think it was clever of him to let you know I had a Gyarados, he has thrown off many battlers. Along your journey you are bound to meet lots of people, take whatever advice you can get. It will help out when you need it most."

JC walks over to his bike picking it back up and climbing on. He tights the bags around his shoulders. He looks back at the young man with a smile.
" I have to get going, more places to check out. I will look forward to our battle. Stay focused on training and it will be a great battle, also please keep an eye out for an strange people lurking about! Take care!"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List