Thread: Route 5
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:56 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Entering Route 5.

As Pleasant and I entered Route 5 together I was happy that we were one step closer to Aurora City. Meeting JC had gotten me all fired up for the gym - I couldn't wait to see what other Pokemon were in his arsenal.

It was getting quite dark on the route and it was getting difficult to see. I plucked a Nest Ball from my belt and released Mortull. Her candlelight instantly improved the vision of the group, allowing us to navigate without worrying about the obstacles ahead of us.

"I bet you're glad you caught me now, teehee!" she proclaimed, floating further ahead.

"Don't you go running off, little missy!" I warned her, upping my pace. I turn to Pleasant. "Are all Ghost-types this difficult with their trainers?" I asked him cheekily.

"Hey. That's racist."

"Oops, sorry." I wasn't really knowledgeable on Pokemon social construct yet, but it made sense for them to follow similar rules to us humans.

"Hey, Eti!" Mortull suddenly stopped and pointed ahead with her flame. "Who's that in the tent?"

"I think that's Corey's tent," I conclude, trying to remember if the colour was the same as when I saw his tent last time.

"If it's not, I call dibs on torching it!" The candle-like Pokemon let out a creepy laugh before floating further towards the tent.

"Hey, wait!" I yell, trying to keep up with her. "That could be my tent that I left behind!"

Pleasant continued to float beside me, not saying a word.

Entered Route 5 from Route 6.
Official's Post:

Eti found 5 stars by Corey's tent!