Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Keiru Kozaka,District One
Capitol- Roof

When Keiru felt his lips connect with Caitlyn's he felt a spark run through him before he broke the kiss off, leaning his forehead against Caitlyn's as he breathed in. He leaned back in, connecting his lips with Caitlyn's again and deepened the kiss as his hands ran through her hair. His eyes were closed and he lost himself in the kiss, having to take his lips off of Caitlyn's to gasp for breath though he didn't move away as a smile graced his lips and he breathed out. "Wow."

Keiru gently stroked Caitlyn's cheek as he leaned back to look at her properly, a smile on his face. "I've never felt this way before... it surprises me, since we... you know, haven't known each other long, but I feel myself gravitating towards you, and I care about you. A lot. Possibly more than my sister. This probably sounds stupid-" Keiru chuckled. "Actually, it probably is stupid for the amount of time we've known each other, but, I feel like after meeting you, and speaking to you, that I can't go on without you... You make me feel both powerful and vulnerable all at once." Keiru's features drifted towards sorrow. "And it scares me so much. But-" His expression changed to one of happiness. "It also makes me feel so happy. You make me feel so happy."

Keiru's jaw tightened as a determined look formed on his face. "I won't let anything happen to you in the arena, Caitlyn. You mean too much to me."

Amelia Kozaka, District One
Training Room

Amelia had strolled randomly through the hallways after leaving her room, and soon found herself at the entrance to the training room, and entered it silently after hearing noises coming from within. Something fluttered in her chest when she spotted Jeremy facing away from her training with a punching bag. Her cheeks reddened when she noticed he was shirtless, and she couldn't help but notice his muscles, contracting and relaxing with the effort being exerted upon them.

She didn't know why, but Amelia felt a sudden sense of playfulness engulf her as she scanned the room, before rushing towards Jeremy soundlessly, and jumped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist from behind, and her arms wrapped around his neck as she leaned forward, her mouth alongside his ear and she breathed out, her voice husky. "Surprise, Mellark."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.