Thread: The Miasma
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Miasma

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter), Nincada (Jayde)
Currently: Waking up to weirdness

Ugh... my head...

I groaned as I came to, but with the pressure in my skull I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. Not yet. Sheesh, it felt like I got hit with a freight train; what happened?

Oh, yeah. A rock blew up in my face. Kinda hard to forget that. Note to self: don't pick up foreign objects in dark creepy forests.

"hello tr▲iners..." something whispered.

Great, I was hearing voices now? Making sure I wasn't completely losing it, I opened my eyes. Blaze was by my foot, looking dazed. Beyond him... there was nothing. Darkness was everywhere, sifting about in an eerie dark haze. It gathered around Blaze's light, keeping its rays from infiltrating its secrets. Still, after some time, I was able to pick out forms wandering about the mists.

I jerked my head around as the enigmatic voice began speaking, spinning a tale about an evil that loomed over Celestia. And, apparently, I and a bunch of other Trainers were destined to overthrow it.

I stared into the darkness in unbelief. Me? The clueless amnesiac? How could I help? I didn't know how to do anything!

Alarmed, I darted my eyes around, trying to look for an escape. But all I could see was darkness. Darkness. Where was I?

Shadows moved about the darkness... They were speaking... They sounded human. Still, I wasn't so keen to interact with them until I got a better idea of what was going on. Staying where I was, I continued the watch the darkness shift.