View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Bronies and Anti-Bronies

I would indefinitely call myself an anti-brony. Does that mean I am against My Little Pony? Hellsnaw. The show is pretty good, but when people create a cult surrounding the show and actively parade around, it gets on my nerves. I have friends who are slaves to Doctor Who (which is a very good show, but I digress), and I know they are really big fans. They do not, however, create a name for themselves in order to gain notoriety, and that is what it all comes down to.

There are a lot of things that I enjoy that no one on here knows about. I do not feel an obligation to go out of my way to make sure everyone knows I am a fan of something. Nor should fans of My Little Pony, Pokemon, Sonic, etc. I am a fan of Pokemon. I am on a Pokemon forum, but as Ant2011 said, there is a time and place for everything. I do not go on Facebook and speak like a Pokemon, I speak like a human being. I don't pester my friends about it. I keep it to myself until the appropriate time and place, just like people should do about a lot of things. The same should apply for fans of MLP, young and old.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 11-18-2012 at 12:23 AM.