Thread: Andromeda Town
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:59 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Name: Cobalt
Team: Ralts
Currently: Hiding in the Lighthouse

Artemis grabbed me and Ralts and dragged us inside. The footsteps were getting closer and we were all panicking. Suddenly it hit me.
"Ralts! Teleport!" I whispered, grabbing a hold of Ralts and Artemis' hands. We all closed our eyes, and as we opened them, we were on the platform at the top of the lighthouse.
"They know we are here, whoever it was," I said, "We never closed the door."
We looked out at the dark clouds, shocked at what we saw. The dark clouds covered all of the visible landscaped of Celestia, and the light didn't penetrate the darkness.
Ralts was tired from unlocking the lock, and the massive teleport, so we knew that we couldn't rely on that again.
Since we knew we couldn't get down without getting caught, we sat on the platform and watched the dark clouds, talking about what we were going to do on our journey, if we ever took it.
"I read online that there are Scyther on route 6, and some of the Pokemon Ranches in Celestia sell Eevee, Torchic, Charmander and Mudkip" I said, wondering whether I will see those pokemon...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 11-19-2012 at 05:10 AM.