Thread: Andromeda Town
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Name: Cobalt
Party: Ralts (In critical condition, needs the pokemon Center now!)
Currently: Hoping I wont be arrested!

"We did it!" I yelled to Artemis as the ship began to turn. I couldn't beleive it actually worked!

I turned around and walked back into the room. The fire had run out of fuel, and was growing smaller. I grabbed the last bottle of water, and extinguished the flame. Then I realised why Artemis was so quiet. There was a banging coming from the trap door underneath the desk. Someone on the other side desperately wanted to get it.

In one night Artemis and I had committed crimes of trespassing, destruction of property and arson. we may have saved a ship, but we destroyed the globe (which wasn't working in the first place) of the lighthouse.

"If they see the damage, we are in so much trouble. But we have to go through there to get out of here. It's your choice Artemis. Should we let them in, or wait?" I asked, not sure of what was to come...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me