Re: [GAME] Word Switch
Clack -> Click
1. a slight, sharp sound: At the click of the latch, the dog barked.
2. a small device for preventing backward movement of a mechanism, as a detent or pawl.
3. Phonetics . any one of a variety of ingressive, usually implosive, speech sounds, phonemic in some languages, produced by suction occlusion and plosive or affricative release.
4. any one of a variety of familiar sounds used in calling or urging on horses or other animals, in expressing reprimand or sympathy, or produced in audible kissing.
5. Computers . the act of rapidly depressing and releasing a button on a mouse or other input device, usually the left-hand button, as to select an icon.