View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:11 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

Hate to double post, but I've got updates.

I've been talking with CM, and she has asked me to post that her family member passed on Thanksgiving and she doesn't know when she'll be able to return here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Hey,

My internet is having some major issues right now. Pe2k is one of the sites that is working really poorly, lagging and not loading pages, as are most other sites as well. I don't think this will take long to fix, maybe even as soon as later today, but I'd rather have this up just in case.

I'll still be able to get on via phone, but probably won't be able to do much posting. I'll also have AIM and MSN, so if you want to talk or hang out there, I still can ^^

Sorry about this guys. ^^'
My Internet is working better, but I will probably not be back for another while. I'm going though things, and I'm starting to lose the ability to repress my emotions online. You guys don't need to put up with me being like this right now.

I'll probably be away for a few days up to a week. I'll keep you guys posted if I need more time.

If anyone wants to hang out, I'll be on AIM and MSN, but I'm not the best company right now. Just a warning.

Alright, well, hope to see you guys soon ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }